(WBNG) — Multiple organizations in the Southern Tier have cancelled their activities for Thursday night because of impending snowfall.
Area-wide, several inches of snow and sleet are possible starting Thursday afternoon through Friday morning.
Related: YOUR WEATHER AUTHORITY
Below is a list of cancellations in our area.
- Broome County Legislature– Thursday’s meeting cancelled, moved to November 20 at 5 p.m.
- Chenango County Historical Society– Thursday’s meeting postponed to November 29
- Civil Air Patrol Broome-Tioga Composite Squadron– Meeting cancelled
- Maine-Endwell School District– Board meeting cancelled, rescheduled to November 19 at 6 p.m.
- Peck Memorial Library in Marathon closing at 5 p.m.
- Sherburne American Legion– No bingo Thursday
- Southeast Steuben County Library– Closing at 4 p.m.
- St. Cyril & Methodius in Binghamton– Remembrance service cancelled
- SUNY Broome– Classes closed as of 4 p.m.
- SUNY Upstate Medical University Binghamton Clinical Campus– Dr. Garabed A. Fattal Community Free Clinic cancelled Thursday
- Truth Pharm– Thursday’s Comfort Club meeting in Binghamton and Garden of Hope weekly meeting cancelled
- Women of the Moose– Meeting cancelled
- Antiques Society of Broome County– Friday meeting cancelled