BINGHAMTON (WBNG) — A Broome County grand jury on Tuesday handed up a 14-count indictment against Marlon Graham and Johnnah DeGraw who were arrested in Deposit on Friday.
According to the Broome County District Attorney’s Office, the indictment states that Graham and DeGraw “did knowingly and unlawfully possess fentanyl, heroin, and methamphetamine, with intent to sell it.” They were also charged with endangering the welfare of a child.
Authorities said a DeGraw’s three-month-old child was found inside during the raid at 62 1/2 Wheeler Street.
The grand jury indicted Graham, 26, and DeGraw, 30, on the following charges:
- Criminal possession of a controlled substance, first degree, class A-I felony (two counts)
- Criminal possession of a controlled substance, second degree, class A-II felony
- Criminal possession of a controlled substance, third degree, class B felony (seven counts)
- Criminal possession of a controlled substance, fourth degree, class C felony
- Criminally using drug paraphernalia, second degree, class A misdemeanor (three counts)
- Criminal possession of a controlled substance, seventh degree, class A misdemeanor
- Endangering the welfare of a child, class A misdemeanor.
The defendants were arrested after a search warrant was executed by the Broome County Special Investigations Unit Task Force. They remain at the Broome County Jail without bail.