Skip to Content

High pressure settles our weather for a bit



Tonight
: Clear with fog. Wind: Calm Low: 42-50

Wednesday: Mostly sunny. A bit cooler southeast. Wind: SE/S 5-10G15 High: 68-75

Wednesday Night: Clouds increase. Wind: SE 7-12 Low: 49-54

Forecast Discussion:

High pressure will settle in tonight and bring us a period of quiet weather before more active and unsettled weather returns.

Clear skies are expected tonight with valley fog. Lows will range from the low 40s to around 50. High pressure peaks and crests over us Wednesday and more sun is on tap. Highs will be in the upper 60s to mid 70s. A southeast breeze could keep places southeast in the upper 60s.

Rain will return Thursday with the chance of precipitation at 60%. There is a small chance of a thunderstorm. Highs will be in the low to mid 60s. Friday has long dry periods as well but we’re keeping it unsettled with a 30% chance of showers. Highs Friday likely stay in the 60s as well.

Father’s Day weekend looks iffy. We increased clouds Saturday but are still keeping it dry. Rain chances have, unfortunately, increased for Sunday. We’re putting a 60% chance of rain in the forecast for Father’s Day. Highs both days remain in the mid 70s. Mid 70s return Monday with a 40% chance of lingering showers. Next Tuesday also looks unsettled with a 30% chance of some showers around. Highs climb into the mid 70s.

Howard Manges

Skip to content