WORCESTER, N.Y. (WBNG) — The Otsego County Sheriff’s Office says two people are facing multiple charges after a search warrant was executed at their home in the town of Worcester.
According to deputies, more than an ounce of crack cocaine, a switchblade knife, suboxone, marijuana, more than $2,000 in cash and multiple items of drug paraphernalia consistent with the use and sale of narcotics was seized during the raid.
The sheriff’s office says 30-year-old Jesse Wilson and 29-year-old Samone VanBuren were each charged with the following:
- Criminal possession of a controlled substance, third degree, class B felony
- Criminal possession of a controlled substance, seventh degree, class A misdemeanor
- Two counts, criminally using drug paraphernalia, second degree, class A misdemeanor
- Criminal possession of a weapon, fourth degree, class A misdemeanor
- Unlawful possession of marijuana, a violation
Wilson and VanBuren were arraigned in the Town of Worcester Court and sent to the Otsego County Jail on $25,000 cash or $50,000 bond.
They are scheduled to re-appear in court on September 3.