BINGHAMTON (WBNG) — Members of the Broome County Special Investigations Unit Task Force seized thousands of dollars worth of cocaine from a residence on Chapin Street Tuesday.
The task force says the execution of a narcotics search warrant at 189 Chapin St. led to the arrests of 41-year-old Kevin Turner, 35-year-old Thomas Galusha, and 57-year-old Catherine Galusha. All are from Binghamton, they say.
In addition to the arrests, investigators say they found 6.3 ounces of cocaine, $625 in suspected drug sale proceeds and an amount of cocaine with an estimated street value of $18,000.
Below is a list of charges filed on the arrestees:
- Kevin Turner
- Criminal possession of a controlled substance in the 2nd degree, a class A2 felony
- 2 counts of criminal possession of a controlled substance in the 3rd degree, a class B felony
- Criminally using drug paraphernalia in the 2nd degree, a class A misdemeanor
- Thomas Galusha
- criminal possession of a controlled substance in the 3rd degree, a class B felony
- 2 counts criminally using drug paraphernalia in the 2nd degree, a class A misdemeanor
- Catherine Galusha
- criminal nuisance in the 2nd degree, a class B misdemeanor
The task force says Turner and Thomas Galusha were held at the Binghamton Police Department and are expected to be arraigned Wednesday in Binghamton City Court. They say Catherine Galusha was issued a field appearance ticket to appear in court at a later time.