Skillet Spinach Artichoke Dip
20 frozen bread rolls
1 (8-ounce) package light (⅓ less fat) cream cheese, softened
6 oz nonfat Greek yogurt
1 teaspoon garlic powder
¼ teaspoon salt
¼ teaspoon black pepper
1 teaspoon onion powder
1 15 oz can artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
10-ounce package frozen spinach, thawed and drained
1 cup mozzarella shredded cheese
3 tablespoons Parmesan cheese
1. Preheat the oven to 400° F.
2. Prepare cast iron skillet with non-stick cooking spray.
2. In a mixing bowl combine cream cheese, yogurt, garlic, salt, black pepper, and onion powder.
3. Then stir in the artichoke hearts, spinach, mozzarella cheese, and Parmesan cheese. Then stir to combine.
4. Transfer to a baking dish. Bake until the cheese is browned and the sides are bubbly, 25 – 30 minutes.