Skip to Content

No major weekend weather concerns

Remaining Ad Time Ad - 00:00

Saturday: Partly sunny to cloudy. Slight chance of a few occasional flakes. Wind: N 3-8 High: 34-38

Saturday Night: Overcast. Wind: SW 3-8 Low: 24-28

Sunday: 40% chance of snow showers. Wind: W 5-12G17 High: 34-37

Forecast Discussion

Saturday brings clouds and a 20% chance of a few flakes or flurries. Highs climb into the 30s. Sunday and Monday are also partly sunny with highs in the low to mid 30s Sunday, rising into the mid 40s Monday. The chance of snow showers is 30% Sunday. Monday will be pleasant with a sun and cloud mixture.

By next Tuesday highs will climb right back into the mid 40s. There is a 30% chance of some showers Tuesday. We enter an unsettled period late Tuesday through Friday. Missing? Any significant winter cold. The highest chance of precipitation is Wednesday with highs around 35. The chance of precipitation is 70%. Some wintry mix and rain showers are likely. This needs to be monitored. Thursday brings another unsettled day with a 60% chance of rain showers. Highs stay above average in the upper 30s. Some rain or snow showers look possible again Friday with highs around 40.

Howard Manges

Skip to content