Skip to Content

Warm weather lingers for several days

Remaining Ad Time Ad - 00:00

Tonight: Partly cloudy. Low: 49-54

Friday: Mostly sunny. High: 76-81

Friday Night: Partly cloudy. Low: 49-55

Forecast Discussion:

More dry weather is headed our way over the next several days before the weather pattern turns more unsettled and some rain re-enters the forecast.

Sun and clouds return Friday through Sunday. No rain is currently expected through this period. Highs, however, will be well above average for this late in September. Expect highs to be in the mid to upper 70s and even near 80 Sunday.

There is now more uncertainty in the forecast Monday and Tuesday. This uncertainty lies in the location and evolution of an upper level trough of low pressure expected to develop in the Great Lakes. We're keeping the chance of rain in the forecast Monday at 40% and Tuesday and increasing the rain chance to 60% Wednesday. It still looks like the 1st day of October could be unsettled, too, with a 60% chance of rain.

Temperatures stay above normal Monday and Tuesday with highs Monday in the mid 70s dropping to around 70 Tuesday.

Wednesday and Thursday temperatures drop a bit more into the low and mid 60s with lows in the 40s.

Howard Manges

Skip to content