(WBNG) -- The Broome County Health Department has issued a public health alert saying someone who was at Zumiez in the Oakdale Mall has tested positive for COVID-19.
If you were at Zumiez at the following times, the department asks you self-quarantine two weeks from your date of exposure.
- Oct. 12 from to 1 to 7:30 p.m.
- Oct. 13 from 1 to 7:30 p.m.
- Oct. 15 from 10:30 a.m. to 7:30 p.m.
- Oct. 16 from 11 a.m. to 730 p.m.
- Oct. 18 from 11:30 a.m. to 6:30 p.m.
- Oct. 19 from 10:30 a.m. to 5 p.m.
The Health Department lists all public health statements here.