(WBNG) -- Organizers of the DICK'S Sporting Goods Open announced new details for the event on Thursday afternoon.
5,000 fans per day will be allowed at the event.
Tournament Director John Karedes said remaining tickets will be sold as three-day all-inclusive tickets, giving fans access to the three days of the tournament along with the concert.
Tickets will be digital and transferable.
Organizers also announced there will be a concert. Concert-goers will be able to hear the country band, "Old Dominion" play music. The fan limit of 5,000 people also applies to the concert.
Additionally, organizers said they will host the Guthrie Heart & Sole 5K and sunrise yoga.
Organizers also announced the following COVID-19 safety guidelines will be in place and are subject to change between now and the tournament's start date:
- Fans will go through screening before entering.
- New York Excelsior Pass will be utilized to show proof of vaccination or a negative COVID-19 test result in the last 72 hours.
- There will be no public bleachers. Fans are encouraged to bring their own chairs and remain socially distant.
- There will be sanitation stations.
- The entrances and exits to the event will be separate.
- Face masks will be required.
- Eating and drinking will not be allowed within the first 10 feet of the rope line.
For more DICK'S Sporting Goods Open COVID-19 safety information, click here.
DICK'S Sporting Goods Open events will begin on June 28 and finish on July 4 with the final round and trophy presentation.
It will be the tournament's 50th anniversary.
Karedes said while this year will be different, he's hoping it brings a sense of normalcy back to the community.
"This isn't how we expected our fiftieth anniversary, but we're going to celebrate," he said. "We're going to take what's been given to us. We're going to follow the protocols, we're going to adapt because of the pandemic and the regulations set forth by the state, and we're going to ask for everybody's patience and understanding as we bridge to 2022 and get back to the DICK's Sporting Goods Open that we all know and love."
This is a developing story. Stay with 12 News for more information.