(WBNG) -- Broome County has multiple highway projects that are set to begin on June 14.
The list of those projects is posted below:
- Paving will take place on Old Newark Valley Road
- Nanticoke Drive will be prepped, to be followed by paving
- Patching will take place on Sanford Road
- Ditching will be performed on along County Roadways.
- The Highway Division will be performing mirco-milling and sealing on Old Route 17 in conjunction with a contractor
- The Division will be striping County and Town roadways with paint truck
- Mowing will take place on the right of way along County roadway system
- Brush & tree cutting will continue
This list was provided by the Office of the Broome County Executive and the Highway Commissioner.