The first artist of the Nashville Stops Here Tour coming to Waterman’s Distillery is Stevie Monce. Monce is originally from Ohio and moved to Nashville in 2012. He is setting the music scene on fire with the release of his new EP, Stay On Fire.
The Nashville Stop Here Tour is bringing a variety of Nashville recording artists to the Southern Tier, including some artists that are from this area. Other artists have even performed on The Voice. Artists performing include:
- Two-time Sammy Award winner 2018, Sera Bullis
- Binghamton native, Matthew Cornwell
- Mikele Buck from The Voice
- Nashville recording artist, Matt Rogers
- Kameron Marlowe from The Voice
- Kevin Jagger
- Nashville recording artist, Styles Haury
- Jessica Rose
See Stevie Monce Wednesday, February 6 at Waterman’s Distillery in Apalachin starting at 7 p.m.