There are a lot of fun events coming up at the Binghamton Zoo at Ross Park including the Feast with the Beasts and Rock and Roar Music Festival.
The 28th Annual Feasts with the Beasts is one of the biggest fundraisers for the zoo. During this event you can tour the zoo like never before; tasting local cuisine, wines, and brews from over 25 New York and Pennsylvania businesses.
Feast with the Beasts will be Wednesday, August 21 from 5:30 to 8 p.m. Admission is $25 for members and $30 for non-members.
The 4th Annual Rock and Roar Music Festival is held at the Ross Park Amphitheater presented by Oasis Stone Scapes. There will be live music going on non-stop from 12 to 7 p.m. Admission is free, and seating is first come, first served. No alcohol is permitted at the amphitheater during this event.
Here’s the lineup:
- 12 p.m. – Elijah Summers and the Get Together (Folk rock mixed with soul)
- 1 p.m. – Triple Down (jazz, R&B, funk)
- 2:30 p.m. – The Vollmers (folk duo featuring Claire from Driftwood)
- 4 p.m. – Voodoo Highway (blues-rock jam band)
- 5:45 p.m. – Uncleshake (upbeat, eclectic, acoustic rag-rock)
The Rock and Roar Music Festival will be on Sunday, September 1 with a rain date on September 2.
More information can be found here.