(WBNG) — More than two dozen people face charges as part of an undercover drug sting in Bradford County , Pennsylvania, along with Tioga and Chemung Counties in New York.
According to the Bradford County District Attorney’s Office, 25 people are charged in purchases of heroin, fentanyl, meth, marijuana, and other drugs.
25 criminal complaints were filed in Pennsylvania Magesterial District Court on Wednesday. Most of the suspects were arrested the next day.
Prosecutors say the investigation was conducted between November 2018 and May 2019, in Bradford, Tioga, and Chemung Counties.
Below is a list of suspects:
- Jennifer Baldwin, 35, Binghamton, NY
- Billie Jo Lantz, 29, Sayre, PA
- Lewis Comstock, 35, Sayre, PA
- Kristi Comstock, 29, Sayre, PA
- Samantha Eberlin-Stiehl, 31, Sayre, PA
- Matthew Corwin, 35, Elmira, NY
- David Phillips, 29, Reading, PA
- Amber Harvey, 32, Elmira, NY
- Terri Finnerty, 47, Athens, PA
- Manley Chapman, 30, Waverly, NY
- Zachary Moore, 21, Waverly, NY
- Jacklyn Lucy, 29, Athens, Pennsylvania, PA
- David Terkay, 62, Sayre, Pennsylvania, PA
- Jeffrey Pearsall, 30, Troy, Pennsylvania, PA
- Melissa Callahan, 28, Nichols, NY
- Jordan White, 32, Elmira, NY
- Kirsten Douglas, 21, Barton, NY
- Candace Chase, 37, Spencer, NY
- Miley Delacruz, 26, Waverly, NY
- Gregory Brown, 23, Elmira, NY
- Tate Coleman, 29, Barton, NY
Defendants Still At Large
- Casey Carpenter, 35, Waverly NY
- Thomas Darrow, 38, Ulster, PA
- Anthony Stutzenstein, 39, Athens, PA
- Harley Platt, 23, Athens, PA
- Joshua Chapman, 27, Sayre, PA
The defendants face a range of charges, including delivery of a controlled substance, criminal use of a communication facility, possession of a controlled substance, possession of drug paraphernalia, and conspiracy.
The Bradford County District Attorney’s Office worked with the Pennsylvania Attorney General’s Office, Athens Township Police, Bradford county Sheriff’s Office, Athens Borough Police, Sayre Borough Police, and Pennsylvania State Police in the investigation.
You can take a look at what each defendant is charged with in the document below from the Bradford County District Attorney’s Office.