(WBNG) — New York State will be enacting a ban on all tractor trailers and buses traveling on highways.
According to the Department of Transportation, the ban goes into effect Saturday January 19, at 3 p.m.
Highways included in that ban are the entire length of Interstate 88, Interstate 86/Route 17, and Interstate 81.
For a look at travel alerts you can head to the 511NY website.
Here is a full list of highways with the tractor trailer and bus ban.
- I-88 from Binghamton to Albany
- I-86/Rt 17 from PA border to I-87 (entire length)
- I-81 from PA Border to Canadian Border
- I-84 from PA Border to CT Border
- I-684 from I-287 to I-84
- I-87 from Albany to Canadian Border
- I-390 from I-86 to I-90
- I-99 from PA Border to I-86
- I-90 from Thruway Exit 24 to Berkshire Spur Exit B2 (through Cap Dist)
- Rt 219 from Peters Rd to I-90 (expressway section)
- I-190 – full length (both Thruway and DOT sections)
- I-290 – full length
- Rt 5 Skyway – I-190 to NY179 (Milestrip Rd)
- Rt 400 – NY16 to I-90
- I-390, I-490, I-590 around Rochester
- Alternate Route 7 in Albany County
- I-90 from PA line to Albany (Int. 24)
- I-87 from Albany (Int. 24) to NYC line
- I-287 (from Suffern to I-95)
- Berkshire Spur from the Thruway Mainline to the Mass line