WINDSOR, N.Y. (WBNG) — The Broome County Sheriff’s Office says a Windsor man is facing numerous charges following a traffic stop Sunday evening.
Authorities say 60-year-old Robert Doyle was stopped by deputies around 5:40 p.m. after he was observed driving a Jeep with switched license plates on Main Street in the village.
According to the sheriff’s office, Doyle possessed a revoked New York State driver’s license and had 20 suspensions or revocations. Deputies say an investigation revealed Doyle was also in possession of 5.8 grams of methamphetamine.
Officials say he was arraigned on the following charges and taken to the Broome County Jail.
- Criminal possession of a controlled substance, third degree, class B felony
- Criminal sale of a controlled substance, third degree, class B felony
- Criminal possession of a controlled substance, seventh degree, misdemeanor
- Unlawful possession of marijuana, violation
- Aggravated unlicensed vehicle operation, second degree, unclassified misdemeanor
- Multiple vehicle and traffic law violations