VILLAGE OF WAVERLY (WBNG) — The Village of Waverly Public Works Department is working on two water main breaks on Clinton Avenue and Cadwell Avenue.
These are two separate water main breaks occurring in the Village of Waverly Sunday.
- The Waverly Water Department has shut off water to residents between Waverly Street and Orchard Street.
- Water has been shut off between Clark Street and Lincoln Street and residents near by the area may have low water pressure.
- The Waverly Water Department has issued a boil water advisory for residents between Clark Street and Lincoln Street on Clinton Avenue.
- The street is open, but the work area is barricaded.
- The Waverly Water Department Public Works Department is currently working on a water main break on Cadwell Avenue.
- The street has been shut down between Chemung Street and Clinton Avenue.
- Local traffic will be permitted to allow people to get to their homes.
- Water will be shut off between Chemung Street and Clinton Avenue. Residents in the area might have low water pressure.