BRADFORD COUNTY, Pa. (WBNG) — Pennsylvania State Police say a Waverly man is accused of sexually assaulting multiple minors while serving as the drama director for the Athens and Sayre school districts.
Troopers say 38-year-old Justin Shaw was employed by both districts when the crimes happened in 2018 and 2019.
According to a criminal complaint obtained by CBS-affiliate WENY, police interviewed four victims in the investigation.
State police say Shaw was arraigned Monday on the following charges:
- Institutional sex assault, felony
- Corruption of minors, felony
- Unlawful contact with a minor, felony
- Corruption of minors, misdemeanor
- Indecent assault, misdemeanor
- Harassment, misdemeanor
Shaw was sent to the Bradford County Jail on $250,000 cash bail.