Three hospitalized, building evacuated after carbon monoxide leak in Endicott

ENDICOTT (WBNG) – The Endicott Fire department responded to an carbon monoxide leak at 122 Washington Avenue Sunday night, causing the whole building to be evacuated.

According to the Endicott Fire department, three people were transported to the hospital. At last check, the cause of the leak is still be investigated.

According to a lieutenant with the Endicott Police Department, the situation is under control and there is no danger to the public at this time.

Stick with 12 news as we continue to learn more on this developing story.

WBNG Staff

WBNG Staff

More News
Scroll to top
Skip to content