Showers around Saturday – but not a washout!

Remaining Ad Time Ad - 00:00

Saturday: 70% chance of scattered showers and maybe an early thunderstorm tapers to 30% for the afternoon. Wind: SW 7-13G23 High: 67-72

Saturday Night: Partly cloudy. Wind: NW 6-12 Low: 47-53

Sunday: Partly cloudy to sunny. Wind: SW 5-10 High: 71-75 

Forecast Discussion:

A cold front swings through Saturday afternoon bringing a chance of scattered showers with it. It turns a bit more humid with highs around 70. It will not rain all day long and there will be long dry periods. Rainfall chances are around 70% early in the day and decrease through the afternoon to around 30%. Overnight Saturday quiet weather settles in with partly cloudy conditions and lows in the 40s to low 50s.


Sunday looks nice with sunshine and highs in the mid to upper 70s. We’ve brought more clouds in Monday with a slight chance of a shower or few. Low to mid 70s are expected.

High pressure settles in the rest of next week and sunshine dominates with temperatures staying above average in the low to mid 70s each day and lows in the 40s to around 50.

Howard Manges

Howard Manges

More News
Scroll to top
Skip to content